Friday, July 22, 2005

Hello everyone!! I am really enjoying my holidays. I have to tell you that on Wednesday I went with my friend to a bar in Parque Urquiza and we spent together a graet afternoon. Apart from this, I am preparing for my trip to Bariloche, I am buying some staff that I need like clothes and sweets. As my mum bought a DVD, we are watching films every day so if any of you want to see one, ask me because I have seen all of them.
I hope you are enjoying your holidays as much as I am. See you soon...kisses.

1 Comments:

Blogger RitaZ said...

Hi, Noe !! So nice to know about your hols!!
I also enjoyed mine, with lots of friends I had not seen lately...

Now I'm getting ready for a fresh start tomorrow Monday...
I hope you have all made the best of your holidays, and come back full of renewed energies...;-)

CU on Tuesday!

Rita

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home