Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hi everyone: I've managed to enter (as I received Rita's mail - of course) I want to share with u this picture...
Look my hair... (that's when I was 15!!) Which style d' u like most (short or long)? I hope your honest answer... because most of the peole like it long...! :P

I've found this great! and also the experience that we passed through "Skype". I'm so happy that our English class es is not only that... We learn new things and we're more communicated among us and with the world...

2 Comments:

Blogger RitaZ said...

Welcome, dear Adri, to our blog!!
It's a pleasure to have you here at last! And I'm sooooo glad you like your English classes! I do hope all my other dear students feel the same...;-))

As to your photo....it looks GREAT!
To be honest, I like your long hair very much..., you can let it grow, it suits you!

Now a question: do you like this place better than our Intranet? Why?

4:01 PM  
Blogger Noelia said...

Well Adri, as I had told you several times, I like the way your hair looks right now. You can guess by looking at the photo that you were younger with that style.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home