Sunday, August 21, 2005



Hi everyone! First of all I have to say that I couldn´t do the listening task because my PC can´t open the file but I promise that I´ll try again on Monday before our meeting.

I have posted this photo because the topic I want to tall about in the project is "parties and celebrations" so this is an image of me and my friends (I am the one on the right) celebrating a 15th birthday. it is very common in our country to throw parties to girls who are 15 years old and this one was an example. We really enjoy dancing, talking and getting together because we are a close group and we love each other.

1 Comments:

Blogger Buthaina al-Othman said...

Hi Noelia,

Thank you so much for sharing the photo from your 15 th birthday..WOW! You really look like having wonderful time. This sounds very interesting for me as we here in Kuwait don't have such an occasion. We do celebrate birthdays, but there is no special celebration for a certain age. for us they're all birthday parties.

Thanks, again for sharing the image, and looking forward to hearing you talking about your topic.

Cheers!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home