Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hi everyone!! I am another student and I really enjoy learning English with Rita. She is an excellent teacher that knows how to entretain us while learning. I am at secondary school because I am 17 years old and next year I will study law as Anita. I find English a way of learning a new culture and meeting new friends and I do like it. I would also like to speak other languages like French or Italian because I consider that they are important if you want to travel around the world and communicate. This blog is so useful to contact with people from different places and to have a nice relationship with them, first by chat and then, with the passing of time, meeting them in person and having the opportunity to have a friendship forever.

4 Comments:

Blogger Seduction said...

Hey, rockin' blog! Thanks for all your hard work!

Pheromone Cologne to Attract a Woman at pherlure Check Out pherlure and See Proof that pheromones really work!

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:30 AM  
Blogger rightsvault said...

Your comments are right on the button! Hey, Check this out... You're Going To LOVE This Site. Visit Free Software Downloads Site!

11:41 AM  
Blogger . said...

I really liked your blog.
I have a similar Acne Recourses site. It pretty much covers Acne Recourses related stuff.

You are welcome to check it out :-)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Direct TV Deals said...

D-Link DWL-G730AP mobile router reviewed
To be honest, we're really not sure how many people actually use portable WiFi routers, since it seems like virtually every decent hotel either already has access points - or is within range of service you can ...
Using the most advanced satellite technology, we deliver more than 225 channels of programming to homes and businesses that have Dish Satellite TV receiving equipment, which features a small satellite dish, a digital set-top receiver and a remote control. Check out my site on Dish Satellite TV

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home