Monday, August 29, 2005

Hi Everyone!!!I'm really sorry because I couldn't post the picture before as I had some problems to download it... But here it is (FINALLY!!) Here we are most of CAE "B" 2005 students for all of you who have been willing to watch it...
If Buth is reading this posting, she might want to know us... So, the ones who were present on Skype Session are: Rita (obviously) is the one on the left, Maria Jose who is the one on her left and Laura who is next to Maria Jose (next to her is Clara who couldn't go that day), just on Clara's left is Paula (or "Poly") (and the last one on the right of the photo is Cori), the one next to her (in pink sweater) is me, also Mariana who is the other girl next to Rita (below her) (and Florencia is between Mariana and me)... That's all, but this is not the whole class; there are some missing, for instance: Noe (who also talked, d' u remember her?) is not there... In our class there are 2 boys, too (who are in a pleasure trip... Lucky them!!!)
I hope u like it....
Bye bye...

1 Comments:

Blogger Buthaina al-Othman said...

Thank you Tati for sharing the photo with us. You all look so beautiful; I wish I was there with you in person. I couldn't recognize Rita the first time I looked, I thought she was one of the students, :-) Well, aren't we all learners?

Thanks again for everything you shared with us, and hope we meet in another project in the future.

Cheers!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home