Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hi!! I´m Mariana, one of Rita's students. I´m 20 years old and I´m studying International Relations at university.
I hope this Skype project work out, it might be really interesting!. I´ve been doing some research about Kuwaitis as I didn´t know so much about you (shame on me!) and I finded out that, althoug I could read all the pages on the internet about Kuwait or other country, I know nothing compare to what you could tell us about your lifestyle!! or going there of course but it´s a little more difficult! I hope the same happens to you so you can find this project appealing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

HI! I'm Laura and I'm 18 years old.
I'm studying Political Science at University, which is quite similar to what Mariana is studying (International Relations) since the 2 acreers share the first 3 years.
I've also been doing some search about Kuwait because the information I had was too little.
I found out some interesting stuff, but I believe it would me much useful if you could tell us something from your own experience.
I hope this project works.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home